Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shopping Overview

Here are the cutest clothes from some of my favorite online stores. Let me know if you like the pieces or the stores I've chosen...and feel welcome to tell me your favorite stores so I can check them out too :)

Retro Inspiration

Here's a cute top with a retro peterpan collar from NewLook. For a smart casual look pair with a blazer and black pants. For a relaxed look, try green cargo style pants or a short black knit skirt. Check out the top here.
Polka dots and prints are still in. They're so classic you never know if they'll go out of style. I like the fit, the fabric, and the color of this top from PinkIce.
 Retro/ vintage/ modern...this top boasts a peplum bottom, a bow print, and a keyhole back. I love it with knee-length pencil skirts or dress pants. Right now it's on sale for $12.99, check it out here.

 Windsor's black mock neck business dress is ideal for long, lean figured ladies. Show off your tiny waist and let this dress create curves. ...
 I particularly like the how the back keyhole ties with a bow.
From Lulu's, the deep wine burgundy color adds an extra touch of classiness to the cinched waist and sheer polka dot detail. If you have a breathe-taking curvy figure, this dress will show it off. If you don't, this dress will create it for you! Check it out here.

 Another peterpan style collar! I like the vintage appeal of this dress, its perfectly matching belt, and the A-line shape. Wear this plyanna pleated dress when you want to look classically girly.



No comments:

Post a Comment