Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lighter, Brighter Tops

Here are some lighter, brighter, happier tops that caught my attention.

This one from Charlotte Russe is a goddess type, flowy top that will flattering shape any figure. I love that the back has the same low v-neck as the front.




Great for going out to eat in the cooler weather, this Charlotte Russe top makes you sparkle and shine, but manages to hide any bloating.
Details, details, details! The wide sleeves and thick straps make this Charlotte Russe piece unbelievably comfy. I'm a fan of the sweet color and girly detail on the side, it makes it look like you put in more effort.
My favorite. Period. This collared button-down top is from Pink Ice. On top of a cute floral print and side ruching, it boasts a corset-inspired lace-up back that I can't enough of.


Here's how I wear it.



...And to end with a touch of lace, I chose to include one more Charlotte Russe top. Its cold shoulder style is fun, the lace is flirty, and the flowy hem is comfy. It can be dressed up with accessories or a  body-con skirt and dressed down with jeans. I give this the versatility award.

No comments:

Post a Comment