Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting Cooler

Cool weather calls for cuter outfits! Now that the summer's over your breath-taking figure won't steal the show as much; you've got to use your clothes to make your statement. Depending on how cold the weather is in your area, I recommend a clean simple look like this for work, internships, or any where that you want to make a good impression. 

Inspiration: I got these brown boots over the weekend and I needed a simple outfit to take them on a test run. 

The Look: A warm navy blue blazer (H&M) paired with a long sleeve white v-neck (random boutique store in San Diego) kept me warm while the floral print scarf (Charlotte Russe) added a pop of color and style. The jeggings (Foreign Exchange) create a smooth, clean shape and the brown lace-up boots (Love Culture) kept me cozy and comfortable.




Earth tone boots have been on my winter wish list for a while, but I hadn't settled on a pair. When I saw these had a soft, warm lining I fell in love. (I shop like a romantic. It's either love at first sight or it's not happening.) You'll definitely see me post more outfit of the day looks using these boots. Let me know what other kinds of looks you want to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment